Thursday, December 3, 2009

I use the Clinique 3 step range & also a Clinique serum. Should the serum be used before or after moisturiser?

Thanks in advance.I use the Clinique 3 step range %26amp; also a Clinique serum. Should the serum be used before or after moisturiser?
i use the same thing and the serum is supposed to go b4I use the Clinique 3 step range %26amp; also a Clinique serum. Should the serum be used before or after moisturiser?
It reallys depends on exactly which serum you are using. Gather your products, log onto Clinique.com and then click on ';Chat Live With An AExpert';. Let the consultant know wxactly what products you have and they will let you know the order to use them. It only take a few minutes for their response. 脺
The serum should be used before the moisturizer... but if I may let me give you some other tips.





I used Clinique 3 step for a long time, and let me tell you.... I switched to using Dove soap, witch hazel, and classic oil of olay moisturizer and it works just as good if not better... and it's cheaper!!!
i used the whole thing a long time ago.


i stopped. because it dried out patches of my face.


i know use astringment (from wal-mart) and stride-ex pads..


and i use the clinque moisture surge.


so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse