Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did Clinique Acne Solutions work for you?

I've been wanting to try this product and was wondering if it really works?Did Clinique Acne Solutions work for you?
I really like clinique products becuase I have super sensitive skin... I feel maybe you are the same as me, and concerned about cost, and I think it's worth the investment.Did Clinique Acne Solutions work for you?
i tried clinique samples a few years back thinking i would have this beautiful skin... NOPE.. i have pretty normal balanced skin,, never had acne just wanted to make my skin have a glow or whatever.. that shiz made me break out.. effed my face up..


My sister and her ex boyfriend bought it also thinking it would work miracles on her face, she has had issues with acne, so had he.. it made their faces even worse.. he looked like his skin had some sort of minor burn.. it made his face raw.. like it was red and looked horrible. i would never recommend that stuff to anyone, I love my neutrogena products.. i swear by them they are the best thing.. i use the acne stress control with green tea and cucumber and it works great for blackheads and keeping my skin clear..





GOOD Luck..
ive tried it and out of my experience it hasn't worked for me. maybe it will work for you but the cheap kind you can get at walmart work better for me cause my skin gets oily and that makes your skin dry. so if you have oily skin i suggest that you get the kind at walmart like olay. but overall clinique didn't work for me. i think its over priced!
I have been working as a skin therapist for 18 years and in my experiance that range is at the top of my worst list. Far too much alcahol. Please,please invest in a professional range not over the boots counter!





Take alook at the skin shop at


www.therapeutixhealthand beauty.co.uk.





All these questions and I dont think any one really wants a professional answer



It worked really well for me. That is the only product that i have found that really worked. I even tried Proactiv and i was allergic to that.
Yes!!! It really does work. I have been using Clinique for years, and I have used the acne solutions- it works.
NOPE! it dosnt work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse