Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever gotten matched for shades at a Clinique counter?

I would like to get matched or shades and skin care products that work for my skin at a Clinique counter. Have you ever done this before? if so, was it good? Did you just walk up and ask to be matched for shades?Have you ever gotten matched for shades at a Clinique counter?
omgsh! it is SO fun :) from my experience, it is best to make an appointment over the phone. umm... you just go in and ask them to put a full look on you and they will talk you thru it and everything. they will ask you questions and show you lots of diff products. go in there with little make-up on b/c they will actually apply a full coat of make-up on you. but you need to be prepared to buy most of the stuff they put on you if you ask for a full look. if ur just looking for one or two items then you dont need to make an appointment. Clinique products are pricey but worth it!! =)Have you ever gotten matched for shades at a Clinique counter?
no i have not
I have done this and my mom used it too. I love they're products they're nice. I used to use the soap when i had pimples and it kept my skin clearer. and they're makeup isnt heavy .love it =)





Yes all you have to do is ask them and they should be happy to help!
Thats all I did and it turns out to be really helpful! CLINIQUE has the BEST MAKEUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse