Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is the 3 step cleanser by Clinique worth it?

I'm just kind of skeptical. I have occasional break outs and black heads on my nose.Is the 3 step cleanser by Clinique worth it?
Yeah, i use the anti-acne three step system and it works really well! You will see results in about three weeks and it lasts pretty long. It is about $58.00 for the whole package I think, but its totally worth it.Is the 3 step cleanser by Clinique worth it?
omg yes i loooooove it!!!!! the anti-acne three step skin care is worth it. i love it to death!
Ive always used clinique,but the toner for my tzone,and the Oil free moisturizer all over.
i don't think that you need something as strong and expensive as the Clinique skin care line if you only have acne like you described it. try something cheaper, but if it doesn't work or if you definetly have enough money, go for it.
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse