Thursday, December 3, 2009

How are the new Clinique 3-step acne washes?

I'm thinking of buying it and I'm not sure if it's right for me because I've heard that it's for people who have nearly perfect skin. Also, I've tried everything from Proactive to Biore to Clearasil. I'm going to Sephora tomorrow so please reccomend what works.How are the new Clinique 3-step acne washes?
I know a few people who have used it - but they have switched to Arbonne's Clear Advantage System. I tried Proactive and it made my face dry - not to mention it has some pretty harsh chemicals in it. I like Arbonne's Clear Advantage Acne line - it has a cleanser, toner, and lotion and a vitamin that clears the toxins out of your skin. It's made out of botanical/herbs and has zinc in it which heals your skin faster. They also offer a 45 day money back guarantee.





It takes 4-6 weeks for your body to really truly adjust to a new product. It's never going to go away if you are only treating it topically. Whatever you try, don't give up until it has a chance to work!How are the new Clinique 3-step acne washes?
It works! i use it! Get the gel lotion too though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse