Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's the best and worst Clinique product you ever used?

I'm planning to buy some stuff there, and I just want to hear opinions. :)What's the best and worst Clinique product you ever used?
I am probably giving you more info than you want but I was majorly into clinique for a while and can give you a good low-down.


To Buy


1) I loved the 3 step and that is a must buy for me.


2) Favorite cosmetic is the Colour Surge Eye Shadow Stay Matte. I find sparkly shadows are all the rage and it is hard to find a nice matte shade. I got this in french vanilla and is wonderful for the lid. Really lasts a long time because you don't have to gob it on, lots of color in one little stroke. If you are fair with deep set eyes like me, that vanilla shade is perfect for the lid and practically any darker contour shade works well with it.


3) Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick is just wonderful, so buttery smooth and soft, doesn't feel like a lipstick at all but covers pretty much like one. I tried it in pink toffee and loved it!





Do not buy


1) I prefer covergirl's powder foundation to clinique's Perfectly Real Compact Makeup. It is around $20 and to me covergirl is just as good, maybe even better, it goes on smoother.


2) I also am not impressed with clinique's lipglosses. They taste bad and don't give a lot of color.


3) Clinique's mascaras are renowned for being gentle and good for sensitive eyes. However, for me they are still irritating. My next purchase is going to be Almay because I was told that one is supposed to be gentle, we will see.





Hope I helped you! Also depending on your area if you agree to purchase $25 worth of products some clinique counters will give you a free full make-over. Pretty nifty.What's the best and worst Clinique product you ever used?
I loved their acne 3 steps thing, and now I use the Dramatically Different Gel. You can read my pretty extensive review here:


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>
the moisturizing gel that comes in yellow


and i hated the makeup remover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse