Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone know of a place where I could get the discontinued Clinique city sheer shimmer?

I know there is/was a company that would make a discontinued lip color if you had a sample (saw it a few years ago on tv), but i can't find what the company is or if they do this kind of product.Does anyone know of a place where I could get the discontinued Clinique city sheer shimmer?
I worked for Clinique for a few years and they have a spot on there website at clinique.com look at the area that lableled last chances they give you another website called gone but not forgotten.com I believe where you can look for products that have been discontinued. That product has been gone for a while so your chances are slim. Also the company is really great and friendly and if you want get there # off the website and call customer service yourself and see if they have any in stock. Good luckDoes anyone know of a place where I could get the discontinued Clinique city sheer shimmer?
just ebay now thats all i know
Try Amazon.com or maybe eBay would have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse