Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has the Clinique facial soap made your face oily?

I usually use Clean and Clear blackhead cleanser at night and every morning I use the Clinique soap to wash my face. After a couple of hours my skin gets really oily and I hate it when it's oily. Does anyone else use it and has it left your face oily, too?Has the Clinique facial soap made your face oily?
I used to use the Clinique soap and it always made my face oily and i would get more breakouts :( Now i wash my face with a simple ivory soap bar and then use the clean and clear cream on my face. It works great!! i would reccomend you try this.Has the Clinique facial soap made your face oily?
Not at all! It works wonders for me instead, it leaves my skin not dry, but eliminates oil for sure. Maybe try not to mix brands, I used to do that and since I moved completely to Clinique my skin is much better.
I wash my face with St Ives because of that problem. Clinques products all do that too my skin. More oil = more breakouts too so i would stop using it and try St Ives. I dont use soap bar because they all make my skin too dry, even in the shower I have to use Aveeno body stuff.
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse