Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clinique??

I have the Clinique 3-Step and it's really amazing... however this 3-Step is only for MAINTAINING skin condition so it actually does nothing for treating spots or blackheads. I want to keep with Clinique so I won't be mixing brands. Does anyone know of a blackhead/spot daily facial wash from Clinique?? Please help.. I live in the UK (so if your giving a price please put in sterling) Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much in advance!Clinique??
Check out the Clinique Acne Solutions line at clinique.com. It is very similar to the 3 step, but has medication to treat acne. A lot of people like it better than Proactiv.Clinique??
they have a full line of skin care - check out their website, I think they have a black head clay mask, and a daily scrub that would help with your blemishes.
visit the clinique.com website for prices and you can find all the skincare products that target different interests.





I once owned the 3 step method. Hated their toners and their products are really so so. I got them at great prices working for retail but i still dont avoid using them because they arent that good.


You could always try other brands out there because there is a wide array of selections from various brands that offer great products at drugstore/high-end prices.





you might also want to try www. makeupalley. com for reviews on products before you buy. Goodluck
I used to work for Clinique and I know their stuff inside and out. It is FINE to ';mix brands';. The acne products Clinique has have exactly the same active ingredients than most other brands - benzoyl peroxide, usually, as in their On The Spot treatment. The Acne Solutions is an overpriced version of what the drugstore sells.





Clinique salespeople might tell you not to ';mix brands'; but trust me, it's fine. They are salespeople and their job is to get you to buy stuff! (They have to tally everything they've sold at the end of the day, and if there's anything they can do to increase that number, they will!)





If I still haven't convinced you, then here:





http://www.bizrate.com/skincareproducts/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse