Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does Clinique Acne solution system work?

I've tried Proactiv and it worked for the first month. Then it started drying out my skin and I broke out again. So now I wan't to see if Clinique will work and keep working.





I also have some acne scars so will Clinique help lighten them?Does Clinique Acne solution system work?
clinique acne solution is very strong, i'd say get the small set then use clinique 3step...they keep my skin clear.Does Clinique Acne solution system work?
try it.... but none of that crap works for me, no one likes proactiv hardly, i got some cottage cheese type topical cream from the dr. and i barely have a pimple, it was the ONLY thing that works, ... go to a dermo
doesn't work for me but i have very sensitive skin.
Okay, try the Van-ashing cream called';Equate'; You can only get it at Wal-Mart and it's less than 3 Dollars. B4 a period, my skin attends to start breaking out so I wash my face and leave my face a bit damp and put a thin layer where the breakout is and sleep with it on. the next day, I see results. Just don't use it too much or it will dry out your skin. I haven't had any other irritations from it though...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse