Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clinique???

what do you think about clinique?


especially the 3 step ?





I am thinking about getting it i have acne and i want to take care of it and get rid of it.


is clinique worth buying?Clinique???
OO yeah..It is...if you have acne you should get the Acne System Set but thats only if you have oily skin if you have acne and its dry just go and tell them you want the 3 step and they'll help you figure out the exact products you need.Clinique???
I used it before and it did nothing for my skin but i've also known people who have used the 3 step and praised the product like it was some kind of miracle. Different products work for different people, you won't know if it works unless you give it a try. I know you don't wanna waste your time and money but even if all the people on here said it worked its not gauranteed that it will work for you.
IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE I TRIED IT N IT LEFT MY SKIN REALLY DRY I USE MURADE N IT WORKS WHEN U 1ST USE A PRODUCT DO IT ONCE A DAY SO IT WONT CAUSE OVER DRYING
clinique is a pretty good kit i used it and it worked in a couple of weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse