Thursday, December 3, 2009

How many of you have used Clinique for your acne?

Did it worked for you? How long was it before you saw results?How many of you have used Clinique for your acne?
Well,it depends on your skin type and how severe your skin blemishes is.For my case,I'm a skin Type II and use Clinique 3 Steps Skincare Regime to improve my skin complexion because of the acne I'm having.It takes 3 weeks for me to clear off all the acne on my face and other blemishes starts to subside within a month of Clinique usage.Right after that,I'm still using Clinique and observed improvements in my skin complexion.Plus,Clinique's toner has exfoliating agent and thus,promote skin renewal and improves skin complexion.You should try Clinique if you want,it totally works especially if you take the 3 Steps System.Hope I helped(:





P/s:You will usually observed results in 3 weeks.However,skin is individual so you might try it to see if it works for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse