Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anyone use clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel?

I've heard it's good for oily skin. Does it help control oil and greasiness throught the day? Say anything you want about it.Anyone use clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel?
Me I love it it has no fragrance it good for your skin it leaves a matte finish on your skin a velvety feeling also it control oil for a long period of time I also like because it last me a long time like 4 to 5 months a think is cheaper than drugstore . also is non greasy and it leaves a cooling feeling on my skin you should try it your not going to regret it.Anyone use clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel?
I have previously used Clinique Turnaround Cream for guys.Doesnt work for me.It just adds on the greasiness.I reckon this would be an improved version,where its gel based.Having said this,it will be good,if you can just wash your face a little after a period of time.( if you have an oily based skin)and facial blotters will be a good thing to have around.Works for me all the time.
There's a good review here:





http://www.cosmeticscop.com/product_revi鈥?/a>





Paula Begoun is my cosmetics guru.
That gel made my skin overly oily.


Terribly gross.


I would try that St. Ive's Apricot Scrub for oily/acne prone skin.


It keeps my skin glowing and oil/grease free during the day.
I have used a few of Clinique products.. most are all good.. Never used a bad one..


but for the price..they should be good..


I have found other products I like just as much
I have tried it but I have used some other items in the past that had tremendous results check them out at http://www.proactiv2for1.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse