Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I shrink my pores and stop them from enlarging? Is Clinique good?

Clinique's pore minimizer worked on me, but not on long terms =/ Haven't tried anything else, really.





I guess the products are really expensive though! Just these tiny tiny bottles (testers almost) were priced pretty high..How can I shrink my pores and stop them from enlarging? Is Clinique good?
there is face wash made by Biore and its called.....pore minimizing face wash...i tried it and it actually worked.How can I shrink my pores and stop them from enlarging? Is Clinique good?
try witch hazel. its a good natural toner.


also try a deep cleansing face mask like neutrogena
i dont think it is possible to actually shrink you pores. they are what you are born with but you can reduce the size of them. i have heard clinique is good but i wouldnt waste your money. cover girl powder works just as well or better.
Clinique works great for me! Good Luck!
Use proactive thats all i got to say. and wash your face everynight with soap. you will see results in no time.
Biore Pore minimizing foaming face wash works very well for enlarged pores. If you have Oily skin as well, I highly recommend DDF (Doctors Dermatological Formula), it is a 3 step system and can be found at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse