Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clinique more than minerals make up and mineral make up in general?

who uses which one? have you used clinique? what do you think? i have read on the internet that you need to avoid talc and bismuth oxychloride, but it seems that they all seem to have either one or both. Does anyone with rosacea have any issues with mineral make up? There is a site which shows some random websites doing mineral make up excluding the two above mentioned items, are they worth trying?Clinique more than minerals make up and mineral make up in general?
I love colorescience makeup, it's mineral makeup sold in plastic surgery or dermatology offices, you may be able to find it online. It has great coverage and does not irritate skin at all!!Clinique more than minerals make up and mineral make up in general?
I too love Bare Minerals. It has worked wonders for the condition of my skin. I hardly ever break out anymore (besides the occasional errant pimple, no breakouts!) Combined with their Rare Minerals Skin Revival Treatment and Rare Minerals Blemish Therapy, my skin is better than it has been in years.
I use Mineral Powder by Mary Kay. It's a lot cheaper than Bare Minerals but works just as well. I love it!
I have used Bare Minerals for almost 2 years now. I LOVE it!!





I love how natural it is, but still gives me plenty of coverage. Liquid foundation always feels heavy, is hard to match color-wise, and can give you those bad lines.





It's perfect for me also because you can sleep in it and so many times I just am too tired or lazy to clean my face at night. It has also trained me to use moisturizer every day. Because you need to put lotion on your face before you apply your makeup I don't have a choice and now it is a great habit.





The best part though is how great my skin looks!! It has been really good for my skin. It makes my skin really healthy. Recently I went and got a facial. The woman who did the facial commented on what beautiful skin I had. Later on she asked what kind of make-up I use and I told her. She then said, ';no wonder your skin is so beautiful, that stuff is great for you!';





I will never go back to liquid foundation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse