Thursday, December 10, 2009

How good are Clinique moisturizers for dry skin?

I use Clinique's 'Dramatically Different' moisturising lotion and find that it works wonders! http://www.boots.com/brandrooms/clinique鈥?/a>


I have really dry, sensitive skin (with oily T-zone) and often find that alot of moisturisers irritate my skin and leave it red and sore looking. I have never had that problem with Clinique, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily either!





I would suugest that you go in and speak to a Clinique consultant, they should be able to advise you of the best products to use for your skin type and are normally really helpful! :) If you don't want to splash out right away ask them for a sample size of the product, that's what I did and once I'd tried it for a couple of days I went back to buy the product.How good are Clinique moisturizers for dry skin?
For best results, I suggest you use one of their 3-step skin care routines. Probably:


- liquid facial soap extra mild


- clarifying lotion mild


- dramatically different moisturizing lotion


- If your skin flakes a lot, for an exfoliator, I suggest you use turnaround concentrate, which is put on before the moisturizer and doesn't need to be washed off. I use this, and it's brilliant!





The DDML is very good for very dry skin so I really suggest that.





Good luck!How good are Clinique moisturizers for dry skin?
Clinique is an expensive product and not only that leaves my skin oily and shiny





Why not try dermalogica used with natural ingredients?





Also my fave moisturiser is PHILOSOPHY- HOPE IN A JAR


read the reviews on it, love it love it!!





Hope this helps xx
not very good they are more for beauty and stuff go for olay its not oily on your skin but it still mosturises.
I use one (it's green) because my face gets dry pretty fast! Since the time I started using it (around 3 months I think), my face is never dry. I really like it.
good but kind of oily. i love cetaphil facial moisturizer it has a 15spf too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse