Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone used clinique face wash before and does it work miracles?

my sister has like the worst skin in the world and honestly could use a miracaleHas anyone used clinique face wash before and does it work miracles?
I worked for clinique and their product are low quality . you might as well buy something at CVS try persagelHas anyone used clinique face wash before and does it work miracles?
i've tried clinique before but it didn't work miracles for me.i've got pimples years wayback.then i tried VMV hypoallergenics,and it worked wonders.they have a variety of products and there's also one specifically for acne-prone skin.you may want to try visiting their website.





http://www.vmvhypoallergenics.com/store/鈥?/a>
No, it doesn't work ';miracles';, but it helps. I have the dryest skin ever, but It doesn't make my skin smooth as silk. It does work better than others I have come across, though.
Use proactiv, you can buy online but you have to have either a debit or credit card. Seriously it's good, my friend uses it!
yes, ive used it, no it doent perform miracles, but what does!
well not miracles but it helped me alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse