Monday, November 30, 2009

Who has used the clinique 3 step for acne and had success?

I've had AWESOME results from these products! I was wondering, since I have like no acne now if I should switch to the regular 3 step because it has acne fighting properties in it too.





Thanks :]Who has used the clinique 3 step for acne and had success?
Well I never had tried it but I did try acne-free it worked within 7 days ;) I absolutely loved itWho has used the clinique 3 step for acne and had success?
that is exactly what i've been trying to tell all my friends! cause i'm the one with no bumps now and i get whiteheads every now and then but clinique gets rid of them like THAT.


i love it! and when i used clean and clear it worked but it really dried out my skin and my cheeks and nose started peeling :(


so yes, clinique definitely works. with a trusty moisturizer. haha
I tried it and had a TERRIBLE RESULT! my skin was sooo dry and heart very badly((( Maybe I`m not as lucky as u r
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse