Monday, November 30, 2009

How do i use the Clinique exfoliating lotion?

i applied it with a cotten ball but is that right? I'm skin type 1.How do i use the Clinique exfoliating lotion?
I put a cotton ball over the top of the bottle and tip the bottle over it a couple of times to get the cotton ball wet. I then apply the cotton ball, always moving it upward, and avoid putting it underneath your eyes. I also use some on my neck but I use a fresh cotton ball for that so you don't get dirt or bacteria back into the bottle. I hope that helps, I love using that stuff too!How do i use the Clinique exfoliating lotion?
Yes. Just apply it with a cotton ball. And use a separate cotton ball for each side of the face, as well as the neck.
I'm skin type 2, but I don't think it makes a difference. That's what I do and I think that's what it says on bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse