Sunday, November 29, 2009

How well do the Clinique acne products work?

they dont work that well becuz i used 2 use them and my acne never went away.





You should go 2 ur doctor and tell them tht you need an acne medication. THe best one tht i use is called Benzaclin i thnk.





It works so good its like magic. your face will be clear in about 4 days!





so much better than proactive!!!How well do the Clinique acne products work?
Everyone's skin is different, but their Acne Solutions line was a NIGHTMARE for me. I was really looking forward to trying it, having been a Clinique devotee, but it was so awful that it actually turned me off of their products almost entirely. My face was flaking all over, even worse than that of my friend who was on Accutane. It was painful and abrasive to use and my skin was red and raw. If you're looking for good acne products, I would recommend the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control for drugstore products and DHC Deep Cleansing Oil or the Acerola line for higher end products. Good luck honey!How well do the Clinique acne products work?
I used Clinique for a year and a little bit. I kept on experiencing breakouts but I thought it was normal. I would wake up in the morning and my skin would be really dry and red. I went to the doctor to see if I was allergic but I wasn`t. So I started asking people at my high School and most of them said that the same thing happened to them. So now I use a company called Beauty control and now my skin is amazing I would highly recommend using it!


Good luck!
They work well, but are expensive. I would suggest Neutrogena if you are looking for something cheaper that is just as effective. If money is not an issue, then yes, basically everything Clinique makes is fabulous!
I found that by using the Clinique 3 step products, that helped clear any breakouts on my face.





But Revitol have an acne spot gel at http://www.revitol.com/acne-spot-gel/?ai鈥?/a> which may be better suited for acne.
I find them to be a bit too drying. I like their facial moisturizers though they do not make me break out.
I have tried them and in my opinion it doesn't work. Now I use Proactive and it's the best I've used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse