Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have anyone tried Clinique acne products and is it good for dark skin complexion?

I have acne and I am looking for a skiincare product. Do clinique skincare products work and how long does it usually takes to work?Have anyone tried Clinique acne products and is it good for dark skin complexion?
yes, ive used it for about a year. It's good for all skin complexions, (my friend who introduced me to it had darker skin.) I used to have really bad acne and I tried proactiv and everything else that you could think of, but this was the only thing that worked for my skin it was really clear in about a week or two....and now it's always clear! :)Have anyone tried Clinique acne products and is it good for dark skin complexion?
Yes it works really good. I have used some of the acne products and they seem to start to work within a day. You will probably go through some dryness, but will go away. Skin color doesn't matter, it works on all-and no it won't ';bleach'; your skin. There ';3 step'; system works great I use it and get lots of compliments on my skin. They have BONUS sometimes- you get free stuff when you buy a certain amount, so I stock up then and get to try free products and get a cute makeup bag too!!!
I used Clinique for 7 years and I loved it!! I still use the clarifying lotion everyday and use the Mary Kay soap and moisterizer instead of the Clinique soap and moisterizer now-I am just trying to keep my skin looking younger as I get into my mid 20s and Mary Kay has an anti aging formula...but if you are younger, or are not concerned about wrinkles or lines, then Clinque is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse