Sunday, November 29, 2009

What do you think about Clinique skincareline and makeup?

I just started using it. Ive tried lots of things including Bareminerals, dermalogica, and other things, but I just started Clinique and I like it pretty well. it does irritate my contacts a lot, though (the foundation and concealer, I mean. they get in my eyes a lot.) what do you all think of Clinique?What do you think about Clinique skincareline and makeup?
Yeh, I like Clinique. I use their cleanser, toner and moisturiser... I also use their foundation, which works really well and doesn't seem to bring you out in any more spots either.


I've got combination skin and it seems to have balanced that out really well, and I think it's helped my spots a bit as well.





It's definitely the first brand that I've been almost 100% satisfied with, and like you, I've been through Dermalogica and all the other brands too! All I need now is for perfect skin.. but I guess that's not going to happen!!





Good luck with your Clinique stuff - it's really good if you keep with it!What do you think about Clinique skincareline and makeup?
i like clinique a lot, but ive heard that their foundation is not so great. ive heard that perscriptives is better for foundation, and both companies are made by estee lauder so both are cruelty-free, if youre concerned about that. but other than the foundation, i really like their products (esp. the skincare line)
I love the 3 step face line, it clears my skin with insane results, it is less dull and my skin is SO smooth. I actually look forward to cleaning my face at night and in the morning. I love their lip glosses, they are very shiny and stay for literally hours(and moisturizing to boot), and their eyeshadow is fairly good, but they dont provide enough staying power for my greasy lids.
clinique is very good for your skin, it is made to not give you break outs and dosnt make your face oily. but naturally around your eyes throughout the day the make up tends to move around. dont put it so close to your eyes it shouldnt be that close anyway.
I love Clinique's skin care line. It leaves my skin feeling vibrant and fresh. I really love their fragrances, too. Especially Clinique Happy. My sister wears contacts, too, an she says the powder bugs her, but she likes the way it makes her skin look.
clinique is good for its skincare but worst for the make ups





its powder is good but if the foundation n concealer irritate you, stop using it .





but as far as i know clinique is great for sensitive skin
Clinique i think it's a great line im going,well im going to try thre ance line the soap and the yellow face lotion i have really dry skin and i use proactive and it dried my skin really bad i jsut asked aquestion about Clinique im under you
love it


my dad works for a chemical company that makes products for clinique so i get a lot of their stuff and i loved just about every product
i like it , the people @ the counter r nice and the products don't seam to oily.Hear r some that i like u might too**
Dermatologists say that Clinique is not good for young skin. It is meant for older women. It tends to make younger people break out. I am not sure what your age is, but that may be an issue for you.
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse