Sunday, November 29, 2009

How long does it take for my skin to clear up if i'm using Clinique?

I'm using Clinique 3 Step for Oily Skin. I like it and all, I just want to know how long it takes for my skin to completely clear up. If you haven't used it, don't give me false information otherwise it'll kind of confuse me. Thanks and peace.How long does it take for my skin to clear up if i'm using Clinique?
great choice it works great! I have used it and this is what i experienced, maybe different for you. The first week i used it, i broke out because it was a new product and my skin didn't know how to react with it. the next week my skin began to clear up slowly, that took about 3 weeks, and then it started to smooth out! But don't stop using it (thats what i did) and then my face went crazy! hahaHow long does it take for my skin to clear up if i'm using Clinique?
clinique usually takes about two to four weeks to clear up/improve your skin. Depending on your skin's condition it can vary to up to six weeks.
i took me about a week to get noticable results, but everyone's skin is different. If you keep using it everyday, you will eventually see results and your skin will stay feeling great, until you stop using the product.
how it is








http://www.luxury-jeans.com/Simplified/ProductList.asp?sortid=1%26amp;sortpath=0,1,
omgosh, the lady TOTALLY did NOT know what she was doing and gave me (i believe) the wrong thing. my face got SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much worse afterwards. i totally regret it...
never used it. but i am told it takes afew month

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse