Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Clinique good for people with sensitive and dry skin?

also are there brushes of good quality...if not recommendations are good.Is Clinique good for people with sensitive and dry skin?
yes clinique is probably one of the best! they have all different lotions and face washes particular for your skin type. Mac or bobbi brown has the best brushes.Is Clinique good for people with sensitive and dry skin?
Hi I have really sensitive eyes they literally go bright red! especially when im wearing eye makeup but clinique doesnt set them off at all, i have eyeliner, eyeshadow etc and my eyes dont react to it. I would definatly recommend it. I havnt used there brushes though.
I liked Clinique stuff because I have those problems, but found that their make-up felt so heavy. Lately I've been using Aloette (www.aloette.com) and it's all natural (which is great for sensitive and dry skin), but it also feels super light.
I use Clinique and i LOVE it, if you go to a clinique makeup artist at the mall they will help you pick out makeup that is sutable for your skin....its a bit pricey but its totally worth it!
Yes, Clinique products are great for sensitive skin. I have purchased these products for all of my kids thru the years and they have beautiful skin.
yes yes yes :)
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse