Monday, November 30, 2009

Is clinique good for oily skin? if not can u pls recommend something for my spots?

I don't have so many spots. They are just a few but they are very stubborn. Right now i am using proactive. As some spots are going more keep coming and i don't know what to do. I have tried all the remedies like putting my face over hot water, applying honey and oats. i have used tea tree oil, but nothing seems to work. i really need your help!!!Is clinique good for oily skin? if not can u pls recommend something for my spots?
Clinique is great for oily skin!


I always thought I had normal to dry, but its actually oily. After using it just once a day for the longest time, I started to use the three step religioulsy for Type III skin. It is awesome! My pores are smaller and I am not oily at all. The best part is the Dramatically Different comes in Gel for oily skin--all the benefits of the lotion without any oil in it..


I would highly recommend the Total Turnaround Concentrate--and I only have to use that at night.


I also recommend a makeup change to Bare Minerals--at least the Mineral Veil. I use that under my foundation and it helps with oily skin and pores.


Clinique also makes this great blemish serum from their acne line. You just put a tiny bit on a pimple and it goes away quickly.


Hope this helps!


PS: Yes, Clinique is more expensive than drugstore brands; however, if you compare to others like Lancome or Estee Lauder, it is cheaper. If you go to QVC.com, you can even get Clinique for less, and they have a supersize three-step! Great deal!Is clinique good for oily skin? if not can u pls recommend something for my spots?
OBAGI- its pricey, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse