Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I buy Clinique products near Macquarie University or in Liverpool?

I just arrived last week and I don't know a thing about Sydney.





I didn't bring my moisturizers and all that cuz I was thinking that it would be confiscated at the airport.Where can I buy Clinique products near Macquarie University or in Liverpool?
Myers stock Clinique products....they have a store in Westfields LiverpoolWhere can I buy Clinique products near Macquarie University or in Liverpool?
Im not sure about what they have in liverpool but you can just go to maquarie shoppping centre their is everything there, and its only a 2 minute walk from maq uni.... Try myer i think they have clinique with all the rest of the cosmetics etc..


Hope that helps.
Liverpool has everything. There are lots of shops in Westfields. One place they advertise Clinique products is Price Rite Mart. This is part of Westfields but is outside, facing Elizabeth St
I use Clinique for my acne and I buy them from Myer. Closest Myer would be at Westfield Liverpool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse