Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I remove a Clinique make-up stain?

I washed the stained shirt without spot treating hoping the stain would come out but it didn't. Now I think I have set the stain in. I have tried all kinds of commercial spot treatments (like shout) and other home remedies such as vinegar and dawn dish soap. Any other ideas? Thanks.How do I remove a Clinique make-up stain?
Have you tried this, soak the shirt in cold water, now take a little of your dish washing liquid %26amp; rub the stain in with your finger麓s L eave like this for a few min麓s. then pop back to cold water. If the stain has been removed , then wash on a 40潞c wash. It should come out. you said you dryed it in the dryer, It may not come out so easy, but keep trying like this .How do I remove a Clinique make-up stain?
DANCE!!!!! cha cha


then use vanish
if you dried it you set the stain.......I use windex.
Oops! Stains that are set are tougher to wash out. However, this is your best bet...sometimes I have clothes/sheets that have been stained for weeks until I have the time to launder them (LOL, I'm a messy bachelorette), and most of the time my items become nearly as good as new:


-Spray SA8 Prewash on the stain and presoak in SA8 TriZyme overnight. The next morning, wash as per normal. (These are Amway products which you can now buy online at www.Quixtar.com... Amway laundry products are known to effectively remove stain AND revive faded colour.)


-If that doesn't work, I scrub it out with Amway Upholstery shampoo.





At www.Amway.com 's product section look for the link to ';The Stain Doctor';... she can give you even better advice than me. Maybe you should switch to Artistry as well... it stands alongside Clinique as one of the Top5 skincare%26amp;cosmetics brands in the world but is soooo much more affordable than Clinique.
Im not sure if it will work, but at this point you dont have much to lose. I use a product called L.A.'s Awesome. its an all purpose spray cleaner that i find at the Dollar Tree store - i think a few other dollar type stores carry it as well. this stuff works miracles! i use it on everything!
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse