Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats the best kind of Clinique foundation for me?

I have anolive skin tone. I dont have acne. And I some light color freckles around my eyes, kinda like a raccoon does but with freckles.Whats the best kind of Clinique foundation for me?
Go to the clinique counter and ask someone there to help you match your skin tone to the foundation. That's what those ladies are there for!Whats the best kind of Clinique foundation for me?
Go to clinique and ask one of the girls to help you. They'll know which is best for your skin and offer the correct tone. They'll even show you HOW to put on make-up. The best part is that's it's free. Just be sure to buy something from them because it's rude to have them help you if you don't buy anything.
The first time in my life I have broken down and bought a department store brand makeup and I couldn't be happier. I finally get what everyone is talking about when they say department store brands are better the drug store brands. The diffrence is amazing! I just recently started using MAC Studio Fix foundation. It is about $25 a bottle, but I find I don't go through it as fast. A little goes a long way where as when I was using drug store brands I had to use alot more to get the coverage I want and need to blend and cover all my imperfections. Plus it seems to control oil much better when I use it with the blot powder. I only have to touch up 2-3 times instead of 5-6. Good luck!
i used to recommend clinique foundation. but i switched to a mineral powder from l'oreal. i think it's called bare minerals. it works really nicely, is good for the skin, and it looks like you have no makeup on.
And you'll get some free samples!
If your skin in combination/oily I suggest you get a foundation powder. If it is normal then get something that fits you best. If it is dry then get a liquid foundation. For around the eyes Clinique also do a liquid eye brightener, you could also get it from Yves Saint Lauren. Check in a counter at a department store, they'll also give you help.





If you do not find you're color in Clinique I suggest you go to a M.A.C store. Their products are excellent.





Good Luck
I use Superbalanced Foundation. I really like it. Its supposed to be for combination skin but I like how it is very silky and moisturizing and provides good cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse