Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you have to make an appointment to get a clinique makeover?

I'm considering getting one tomorrow. Does it cost anything? All I want is them to show me how to apply my makeup without looking like a barbie doll, I want to look natural! (I'm 13, 8th grade)Do you have to make an appointment to get a clinique makeover?
It really depends on your area, and whether they are busy or not. Since its not prom season and wedding season is pretty much over, I'm thinking if you just go in you'll be fine, but you may want to call ahead of time. And no it usually doesn't cost anything, but still always check, better safe then sorry.





If your up for other options, Macy's benefit counter does an amazing job, I've had a make over done there once, it was very light and natural, and it is completely free for sure and no appt. needed!Do you have to make an appointment to get a clinique makeover?
Glad I could help, happy to hear it went well! Report Abuse

as long as there arent any major events going on in your area you can probably just go in, especially since its kind slow around there due to the economy and all. I have done it(in oregon) and you just ask them to show you how to do your makeup, and what looks good on you. They like it if you buy something or you can tip them but theres no obligation, you can just walk out if you want to.
near my area, you have to have bought something and then you get a complimentary makeover..which can be done really quick or erally slow depending on how many people are working behind teh counter and how many customers there are :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse