Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your favorite Clinique lip gloss?

Do they taste bad or are they really sticky?


I have a $16 credit for Clinique and don't know what do get. I already have the 3-step face stuff. So I wanna get make-up. Any suggestions?What is your favorite Clinique lip gloss?
Mine is RSVPink, but you really cant go wrong, I think most if not all are light with a hint of color. They are $13 here in NY, so you can use your gift card.What is your favorite Clinique lip gloss?
they dont really have any taste they arent sticky and my all time fav is black honey its looks very dark but goes on with really natural looking color just a hint of color but they may have discontinued it which would explain the 4 of em i have lol
I agree with Jukebox! My favorite all time Clinique lip gloss is RSVPink. its so pretty!








$12.50 here in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse