Monday, November 30, 2009

Can anyone tell me if Clinique products for the face good for your face?

I want to know if you have any kind of edvience such as you trying it, survey, stats, or if the skin doctors say it is bad or something.Can anyone tell me if Clinique products for the face good for your face?
works great for me!Can anyone tell me if Clinique products for the face good for your face?
If its not natural dont use it. Try to find organic and 100% Natural make up.... Besides all them chemicals used to make that stuff and then putting it on your face, aftertime will show some kind of damaging effects.
I wouldnt say it was good because of such a strong perfume... But then again, I am always suprised with products. I can say that Fruitis has good products for the face and Olay.
Clinique is a well known tested brand for face %26amp; other parts.. local brands which are not lab-tested are not good for skin. ..see the lab tested seals on the products before using them...or use them on the back of you hand before applyinf to the face directly...
My stepmother has been using Clinique products for 20 years. Her skin looks great.
Clinique is the only makeup that doesn't break my sister's face out and she has very sensitive skin. I use Clinique also and I'm very satisfied with it. I don't think it's bad for your face at all....I'm 36 and people always guess that I'm younger.
Hi there,





I have used Clinique products on the face. I started using them initially because they are not tested on animals. And I was happy with them as I didnt have any odd reaction to any of the products.





I continue to use Clinique (cosmetics like lipstick, liner, powder etc.) products even now, but for a good skin regimen (cleansers, moisturizers etc.) I have moved to Clarins. I have noticed pretty good improvement in my skin.





It is best if you try out some samples of any brand before you buy. Overall Clinique is a good trustable brand, but your skin is unique and you will have to test anyway.
Wash with a deep-cleaning cleanser morning and night, then moisturize. Try Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Action Cream Clenser for Sensitive Skin (use non-foaming cleansers)





in AM moisturize with Olay Complete Multi-Radiance Daily Illuminating UV Lotion.


in PM moisturize with Biore Shine Control Moisturizer.


Using toner after washing can help too. Just use a gentle one. Not alcohol rich. (Clinique toners have a rating of harshness 1-5 so it's easy to choose.)
its very much effective!!! try it now....if you have pimples then clinique is the answer...
I used Clinique and from my experince I broke out .My skin became very dry,and scaley.Its not a good product.
Clinique's products are made to work with your skin type. Depending on your skin type (they can help you determine) there are several different products to match yours.


I would reccommend Clinique because I've been using it for about 3 years now. Their products are dermotologist-developed and fragrance free.


I had mild acne before I started using their 3 Step Skin Care System, it only took a couple of weeks to start seeing results! And my face has been acne free since then.


Go to one of their counters at a department store and get them to go over some of the products you'd be interested in.





http://www.clinique.com/index.tmpl?ngext鈥?/a>





Good luck :)
U shld try Origins...most of their ingredients are derived from plants...using the special properties of plants. They have products for sensitive skin, and even those not labelled for sensitive ppl are rather mild on the skin as well.
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse