Monday, November 30, 2009

What is good substitute for Clinique moisturizer?

I have fallen in love with the Clinique moisture surge moisturizer, but it's $35 for a 1.7oz. container. I can't afford that. What moisturizer can I get for cheaper (under $20) that I can use instead? I need something that's really, really moisturizing that isn't greasy and won't clog my pores, as my skin is very prone to acne. Any help is appreciated.What is good substitute for Clinique moisturizer?
alba botanica has this amazing cream that is called jasmine %26amp; vitamin E moisture cream is very soothing and very hydrating for people with dry skin you can buy it on walmart stores .


albabotanica.comWhat is good substitute for Clinique moisturizer?
honey, its your skin make an effort... clinique is a great product its own by Estee Lauder and La Mer, yes LA MER the super expensive cream $300 a jar. they use the same ingredients in clinique products. Make a favor to yourself and treat your skin like the most precious thing in the world. You are worth it!
I love Neutrogena. They make several different ones.


Very good for your skin, too!


I had to switch from Clinique - I suddenly got irritated by it.
olay is gentle and good. i like clinique too but it is every high so im not using it at all. only if i must.


try it.


heres the site:http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse