Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is a clinique 3 step system a bad christmas present?

I got it for my cousin. I know she'll like whatever I get her, just because it's a present, but could I do better than this?





I started using it myself a few months ago and have seen a big change in my skin. I have told her about it numerous times, but she can't afford to buy it herself.





She only cleans her skin with a baby wipe in the morning and night. So this is a big change for her.Is a clinique 3 step system a bad christmas present?
i'd be tickled pink. i love clinique's 3 step products.Is a clinique 3 step system a bad christmas present?
that sounds like a wonderful gift. you are very thoughtful.
aw thats great. i love the clinique face wash it works so well. your cousin will be so happy.
it depends how u give it to or wat u say


(your talking about the acne 3 step thing right)


if your like ewww your acne is so gross and u need this so bad so u better use it


then thats not good


but if your just like i tried this and i really liked it and it really helped so i thot it would help u too


then its a great present ( =
that is generous, you're the best cousin ever!
I think it sounds like a really thoughtful Christmas present that she'll probably love. (The fact that you mentioned that she seemed interested before but couldn't afford it also makes it sound like a great choice for a gift!)


You're right- it will be a big change for her. If you're concerned that it will seem a little too utilitarian (kind of like getting someone a duster for Christmas- even if they needed it, maybe they'd prefer something a little more festive or glamorous), then maybe you could throw in a cute loofa sponge or lipgloss to go with it.


I think she'll love it- I would!!
Um that is extremely nice!! you are a great cousin
I think it's very practical. Maybe throw it in a nice bag to spruce it up a bit. I'm sure she'll appreciate it !
i don't think its a bad present for her since it works well and is better than using a baby wipe to clean her skin.
That is a great kit. You are introducing her to a skincare routine that can help change her skin for the better. It is very kind of you because I bought a clinique kit for my mom last year and it cost 60 bucks. She will appreciate it and be glad you bought her a great skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse