Monday, November 30, 2009

Does clinique redness reducer really work?

my face has a bit of rosatea and i read about this prodect.i was wondering if it really worked?i would like to know before i spend my money on it.any advice?Does clinique redness reducer really work?
I have tried this product recently. I bought the package deal which came with: Soothing Cleanser, Daily Relief Cream, and Daily Protective Base for $45 which was a good deal since the cream alone costs $38 (at a Macy's Clinique counter). I only tried the cream but it really didn't do much for me. It seemed to help the very minor redness on my face but on the really red spots the cream actually made it a little redder! Luckily the Macy's counter gave me a refund. I have read reviews that it has worked for some people though so my advice would be to buy it and test it out for yourself and if it doesn't work at least you can get your money back! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse