Monday, November 30, 2009

Which clinique foundation would work best for me?

I'm 16 %26amp; I have alot of redness on my face and more than a few pimples. But my face isnt COMPLETLY covrered with acne.SO I obviously need somthing with good coverage and still natural looking. thanks!Which clinique foundation would work best for me?
if you to the clinique counter they will match you with the exact foundation for your needs. all their stuff is very natural looking so they're a good choice.Which clinique foundation would work best for me?
Definitely something oil-free. Clinique is a good choice for acne -prone skin because all of its products are fragrance free and don't contain irritating things that clog pores. That said, stay away from any foundation that says ';moisturizing';. The best bet for you would probably be ';Superbalanced'; makeup. It is a medium-coverage foundation that goes on smooth and doesn't look fake. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse