Monday, November 30, 2009

My Clinique acne product has caused my skin to crack and peel around the sides of my nose. How do i fix it?

It has also made the sides of my nose to get very red. How do i can i make it heal?My Clinique acne product has caused my skin to crack and peel around the sides of my nose. How do i fix it?
put lotion on it and try not to use it around there untill it heelsMy Clinique acne product has caused my skin to crack and peel around the sides of my nose. How do i fix it?
Aquaphor.


Best product for severely dry skin.
Stop using it first. Get some cotton pads. Use warm soap %26amp; water never fingers. Neosporin works for just about everything. Q tip it on. Do not scratch. Clean %26amp; moist %26amp; return the product.


I was a Clinique Counter Manager they guarantee all product.


Try another brand. I get my acne stuff from old timers like Clearasil or better... Clean %26amp; CLear Persa-gel 10


10% Benzoyl Peroxide key ingredient. Also Stridex Pads with the same ... I have paid thousands for the answers. Each skin is unique. Best of luck. btw keep make up light or off the spots till healed. ALoha !
  • hair styling
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse