Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does physicians formula work good? If so does it work better then Clinique?

I would like to know because, my friend uses it and, I would like to try it.It looks really good on her. If it does work good please tell me if it lasts all day and if the colors are true and does not make your face look orange. Clinique products don't stay on all day , so I want to try something new.Does physicians formula work good? If so does it work better then Clinique?
it is wonderful i use their eyeshadows!Does physicians formula work good? If so does it work better then Clinique?
well I've never tried clinique but I do use physicians formula's Mineral wear powder and I would have to say that I'd find it hard to believe that there's a better powder out there. Its the only product from physicians formula I've tried though, since its kind of expensive but it's also half the price of clinique so I'd say that if you need powder foundation it would be a waste to buy anything else.
I use Physicians Formula and I love it. Its great because it is organic and it doesn't test on animals. I use their Organic Powder and their Mascara.





:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse