Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you apply clinique quickliner to fit your eyes?

my eyes are kind of round and then they go in towards my nose....i'm wondering how i should apply this kind of eyeliner and how close to my eyes should the line be?How do you apply clinique quickliner to fit your eyes?
I always start where my eyelashes start!


I find i never go to close then, start there and work back n take it as far out as u need to :)How do you apply clinique quickliner to fit your eyes?
if your eyes are close together then don't apply the liner in the inner corners of the eye, it'll make them look even closer together.





Apply the liner to the top lids only, along the lash line from the outer edge in. Don't go beyond where your lashes are. The line should make the dots of your lashes connect - use your own judgemntn of how thick you want the line to be, the thicker the line the stronger the look. Use a white pencil on the inside rim of your eyes to make them pop, dot a little in the inner corners of your eyes and blend so it's not obvious it just shows light and widens your eyes nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse