Monday, November 30, 2009

Do Clinique comestic products work well?

I have used them for a while but, I have not used them long enough to know that it will not make me break out. Does it look cakey or un-natural or, the other way around? I would also like you to recommend cosmetic products for Clinique that work swell if it works for you. Any kind of cosmetic form would be fine.Do Clinique comestic products work well?
I %26lt;3 clinique!! Such great makeup that gives you a natural look, not cakey and not plastic lookinng.I tend to get breakouts once in a while, but i have not had a breakout since i started using their face scrub 2 months ago, click here to see the face scrub%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;http://www.clinique.com/cms/product/franchise/skincare_acne_mpp.tmplDo Clinique comestic products work well?
superfit foundation is my favorite liquid foundation. The best ive ever used...its the perfect shade for me and never broke me out.I dont wear liquid foundation much but when I do its always superfit.





Im also using their self sun tanner products...so far no problems with breakouts and it looks natural.





The makeup at clinique is not anything super special imo.There are no products that I just have to have...just okay lipglosses,bronzers/blushes,and eyeshadows. Not anything bad just regular.
  • postage rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse