Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does the clinique liquid facewash work good?

hi i just got the clinique liquid facewash and i was wondering if it worked good. By it working good, i mean like getting rid of breakouts and stuff. Also what else is facewash supposed to do for your skin?





thanks guys.Does the clinique liquid facewash work good?
facewash should clean ur skin, get rid of dead skin cells, keep out breakouts, heal pimples, and just make your skin clear and cute





clinique facewash is good. but their makeup is better.





however, most face washes use the same ingredients so u shouldnt have to shell out a lot cashola for ur face wash. (which is why i live by clean and clear)Does the clinique liquid facewash work good?
i have tried all the expensive products includin clinique and personally the best and inexpensive facewash is garnier fresh in a green tube. And it clears make up amazingly Report Abuse

I don't know about this particular product, but I've been using Clinique products for over 25 years. Everything I've tried, from cleansers, to toners to makeup is excellent.








Cetaphil is a very gentle cleanser if you don't like the Clinique one.
It works OK. But I find it too harsh. My favorite is Bee Luscious. You can watch a review on it (that is how I found out about it) by all that glitters 21.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPv_POaTT鈥?/a>


Check it out!
It seems to work well for me. I don't seem to get many/any pimples anymore. I use it on my face when I shower and it makes shaving easier too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse